Monday, October 31, 2011

L'OREAL PARIS PRESENTS MENSWEAR

Philippine Fashion Week

When I first saw the schedule, I'm surprised that the last show for the Philippine Fashion Week take place on menswear. A big THANK YOU to L'Oreal Paris Philippines because I got two tickets again. Too bad I have no friend with me. But still, blessing is all over the place and I got lucky this time around to embrace the first row. I'm seated at the first row without a chair. How was that? Let's say there was a huge space left because the chairs were not that many to accompany all the jam-packed people inside so Mr. Joey Espino allowed us to sit on the stairs. Thank you Mr. Joey!

 Paper planes


 Sir Joey gave a finale message for everyone especially for the young people who attended the show. Inspiring!
 Hot drummer from New York.

Aries Lagat, Chris Jasler, Dodjie Batu, Drei Soriano, Edgar Buyan, Jesson Capuchino, Jinggo Inoncillo, Odelon Simpao, Ronan Opina and Shanon Pamaong started to present their collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment